Welcome To Timber Point
Saturday, Nov 28, 2020 - All courses open with carts, conditions still wet please use cart paths and high ground. White nine fairways have some grub damage, play as ground under repair, (free drop.)
November Hours: All Seven Days 7 AM to 4:00 PM
Twilight starts at 11 AM.
December Hours: All Seven Days 8 AM to 4 PM
Christmas Eve - Course closes at 2 PM, (all carts must be in and finished at this time.)
Christmas Day - Closed.
Final Day of Season: Course shuts down after close of business on: Sunday, Dec 27th.
*Please Note* New Green Key Cards sold only after 9 AM.
Riding Cart Info:
Riding carts are by order of tee time and may not always be available. Dual riding is permitted, (face covering required when cart is occupied.) Riding carts must be returned to designated area fully stripped of all garbage and belongings. Riding carts are cart path only at tees and greens.
Tee Times Only – No Walk-ups:
- All 18 Hole, Twilight, and 9 Hole play must have a reservation, no walk-ups allowed.
- 9 Hole reservations are same day only and not always available.
- 18 and Twilight reservations can be made up to seven days in advance starting at 6:00 PM.
- Same day reservations can now be made up until 1 hour prior of the tee time.
- Cancellations are made on the same site as the reservation and can be made up until 2 hours of the tee time otherwise a no-show penalty of $9 / person is charged.
- For Reservations / Cancellations: Click
Credit/Debit cards only accepted – no cash will be accepted.
Pro shop has re-opened, enter and exit at front door only with six customers maximum and face covering required. OK for reservation holder to collect Green Keys and payment from other members of party and check group in which helps minimize personal interation.
Food / Grill Room Info: Click
This Colt and Allison design is a 27-hole regulation length, full-service facility open to the public. Located where the Connetquot River meets the Great South Bay the course plays over a variety of terrain and treats golfers with magnificent south shore vistas. The ever-shifting shore breeze guarantees a stern test and a round that never quite plays the same way twice.